Read how to cook using our quality Norwegian Seafood products with this Inspirational Pizza Recipe for yummy Norwegian Seafood.
Norwegian Seafood Pizza Ingredients
- 4 pcs 7 inch pizza crust.
- 12 pcs Prawns – cooked and cut half.
- 400 gms Salmon fillet.
- 30 gms Caviar cream for a 7 inch pizza.
- 60 gms Mozzarella cheese.
- 60 gms Cheddar cheese.
How to make Norwegian Seafood Pizza
- Spread caviar cream evenly on 4 pizza crust.
- Cut salmon in small pieces and spread evenly on crust.
- Follow by prawns.
- Top with cheese and baked.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley once done.
- Preheat oven to 230°c.
- Place the pizza on the baking tray on the top shelf of the oven and cook for 7-10 min.
Angel Hair Pasta with Caviar Cream
- 1 pkt Angel hair pasta.
- 200 ml Mirin.
- 200 ml Preferred Mills mayonnaise or Japanese mayonnaise.
- 200 ml Rapeseed oil.
- 100 gms Kaviar cream or more.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
How to make Angel Hair Pasta
- Cook pasta and cool down.
- Mix mayo, caviar cream, mirin and oil together.
- Season well and than toss in pasta and mix well.
- Serve with some chopped spring onion or parsley to add more texture add trout or salmon roe.
- Use smoked salmon with prawn
- Use crème fraiche to spread with caviar cream
- Using salami with caviar cream
- Using smoked chicken with caviar cream