Treat your guests to succulent, melt in the mouth Norwegian Salmon with dill sauce.
Number of servings – 4 | Duration – 20 min | Difficulty – Very easy
- 4 Norwegian salmon fillet
- 160 g yoghurt, plain
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 handful of dill, fresh
- black pepper
- sea salt
Norwegian Salmon Dill Sauce Recipe procedure
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- Lightly oil a roasting dish, or line a heavy baking sheet with foil.
- Add the salmon and season with the tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add pinch of sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
Roast the Norwegian salmon in the oven until it’s cooked through in the middle.
Meanwhile make the sauce by whisking together the yoghurt, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, dill, and garlic.
Drizzle over the salmon and garnish with the remaining dill sprigs to serve.