Grilled Norwegian Salmon Steaks recipe.
Mouth-watering Norwegian salmon steaks with a piquant apple and mustard dressing.
Perfect for simple alfresco dining and bringing an understated ‘wow’ factor to any summer BBQ.
Number of servings – 4 | Duration – 20 min | Difficulty – Easy
- 4 Norwegian salmon fillet
- 1 tart apple
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 tbsp parsley, flat leaf
- 2 tbsp raisins
- salt and pepper
Grilled Norwegian Salmon Steaks recipe procedure…
- Start with the sauce. Cut the apple into small cubes.
- Whisk together with the mustard, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Stir in the apple, chopped parsley and raisins.
- Brush the fish with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Serve up the Norwegian salmon immediately, spooning the sauce onto the side of the plate.
Best accompanied with crusty bread or new potatoes.